Cookies In Use on This Site
How Cookies Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- make our website work as you'd expect;
- save you having to login every time you visit the site;
- remember your settings during and between visits;
- improve the speed/security of the site;
- personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster;
- continuously improve our website for you.
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission);
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
- pass data to advertising networks;
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Our own cookies
- determining if you are logged in or not;
- remembering your search settings;
- tailoring content to your needs;
- remembering your preferences such as colours, text size and layout;
- remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey).
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.